Article 1 : Preamble
How their personal data is collected. Personal data is any information that can be used to identify a user. This may include, but is not limited to: first and last names, age, postal or e-mail address, location or IP address;
On the rights they have concerning this data;
On the person responsible for processing the personal data collected and processed;
the recipients of this personal data;
This policy supplements the legal notices and terms and conditions of use, which can be consulted by users at the following address:
https://preprod.procopemedicals.com/mentions-legales/(opens a new tab)
Article 2 : Principles governing the collection and processing of personal data
In accordance with Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, personal data is:
Processed lawfully, fairly and transparently with regard to the data subject;
Collected for specified (see Article 3.1 hereof), explicit and legitimate purposes, and not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes;
– Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
– accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. All reasonable steps must be taken to ensure that personal data which is inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which it is processed, is erased or rectified without delay;
– Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
– Processed in such a way as to guarantee appropriate security of the data collected, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
Processing is lawful only if, and insofar as, at least one of the following conditions is met:
– The data subject has consented to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
– The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the data subject’s request;
– Processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject;
– The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
– Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data prevail, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Article 3 : Personal data collected and processed when browsing the site
Article 3.1 : Data collected
The personal data collected within the framework of our activity are the following:
This data is collected and processed for the following purpose(s):
Article 3.2 : Data collection method
When you use our site, the following data is automatically collected:
Pages viewed, time spent on the website and location (country).
Other personal data is collected when you carry out the following operations on the platform:
Filling in the contact form (last name, first name, e-mail address)
This data is kept by the data controller under reasonable security conditions, for a period of : 1 month
The company may retain certain personal data beyond the above-mentioned periods in order to meet its legal or regulatory obligations.
Article 3.3 : Data hosting
The Procope Medicals website is hosted by : OVHcloud
2 Rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix, France
Article 4 : Data controller and data protection officer
Article 4.1 : The data controller
Article 4.1 : The data controller
Personal data is collected by PROCOPE MEDICALS, SAS, whose registration number is 840 974 646.
The data controller can be contacted as follows:
By post at the following address: 16 Boulevard Joliot Curie.
By telephone on 02 53 35 15 34;
By e-mail: mdallibert@procope-medicals.
Article 4.2 : The data protection officer
The Data Protection Officer of the company or person responsible is :
If, after contacting us, you feel that your “Data Protection” rights have not been respected, you can send a complaint to the CNIL.
Article 5 : User rights regarding data collection and processing
Any user concerned by the processing of their personal data may avail themselves of the following rights, pursuant to European Regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act (Loi 78-17 du 6 janvier 1978):
– Right of access, rectification and right to erasure of data (laid down respectively in Articles 15, 16 and 17 of the RGPD) ;
– Right to data portability (article 20 of the RGPD);
– Right to limit (Article 18 of the GDPR) and object to data processing (Article 21 of the GDPR);
– Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process ;
– Right to determine the fate of data after death;
– Right to have recourse to the competent supervisory authority (Article 77 of the RGPD).
To exercise your rights, please send your letter to Procope Medicals or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order for the data controller to comply with your request, you may be required to provide certain information, such as your full name, e-mail address and account, personal space or subscriber number.
Visit cnil.fr for more information on your rights.
The publisher of the Procope Medicals site reserves the right to modify the present Policy at any time in order to ensure that users of the site comply with current legislation.
Any modifications will not affect purchases previously made on the site, which remain subject to the Policy in force at the time of purchase and as accepted by the user at the time of purchase validation.
The user is invited to familiarize himself/herself with this Policy each time he/she uses our services, without the need for formal notification.
This policy was published on December 1, 2023.